NC Women United has rescheduled Women’s Advocacy Day for Tuesday, April 21 at 9:00am! Plan to come join us for a day of training and discussion on these key areas:
- Access to Health Care
- Civic Participation and Equality
- Economic Self Sufficiency
- Violence Against Women
The day is sure to be inspiring and educational, with registration at the First Baptist Church followed by training and a keynote address from Dream Hampton.
- 9:00am: Registration opens. We’ll start out the day at First Baptist Church, 101 South Wilmington St, Raleigh. (It’s just a short walk to the legislative building from here, where we’ll head after our morning meeting.)
- 9:30am – 11am: Morning program (training, speakers, and keynote address by Dream Hampton)
- 11am – 2pm: Meetings with lawmakers, press conference, and info tables at the NC Legislative Building at 16 W. Jones St., Raleigh.
- All Day: Groups will be tabling at the NC General Assembly in the 1300 quadrant.
Hope to see you there!
Take good care.