On this morning’s “Get Updated!” NC Women Matter conference call, Adam Linker of the NC Justice Center and Emily Callen of Planned Parenthood Health Systems discussed what you need to know about the roll out of the Affordable Care Act.
Two key links:
- www.healthcare.gov has information on the new insurance marketplaces
- Smart NC, 877-885-0231, a state agency (part of the Department of Insurance) set up to help you get answers to your health insurance questions
You’ve got three ways to listen to the call:
- Download the call to your MP3 player via link to recording
- Listen to the call on your computer (if your browser supports this):
- Use your telephone to hear the recording by
calling 1-626-677-3003 (long distance)
access code 278129
If you missed the call, be sure to sign up for our newsletter to get updates in the future.