Bob Hall of Democracy NC gave a great overview of the VoterID/Election Reform bill, said to be the most restrictive in the nation, that was signed by the Governor earlier this month.
Listen to the call to hear
- What the VoterID provisions are and why that shouldn’t be the focus right now
- The time frame for when the law’s provisions take effect
- What you can do now — and what you and your organization can be planning for 2014-2016
Review the resources from Democracy NC.
- Two-page summary of the Monster Voting Law
- More resources related to voting (watch for wallet cards that are currently at the printers)
You’ve got three ways to listen to the call:
- Download the call to your MP3 player via link to recording
- Listen to the call on your computer (if your browser supports this):
- Use your telephone to hear the recording by
calling 1-626-677-3003 (long distance)
access code 616049
If you missed the call, be sure to sign up for our newsletter to get updates in the future.