Join us for a training, planning, and networking conference
Issues & Action: NC Women Matter!
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Bennett College Global Learning Center
10 am – 4 pm (registration starts at 9:30)
- Register now at this link: http://bit.ly/ncwm-jul2013
- Be sure to get updates! Sign up for our newsletter (and our July 12 conference call) at this link: http://eepurl.com/qd10j
The purpose of the conference is to bring organizational leaders and activists together for a day of learning, sharing, and planning. The conference will include
- an update on the status of issues important to women and families,
- an opportunity to learn more about how we can message for the greatest impact, and
- workshops geared to either organizational leaders or organizational and community activists.
In addition, the program includes
- a panel of experts reviewing what has happened at the General Assembly,
- Katy Munger from Progress NC helping us learn more about effective messaging, and
- opportunities to network with other individuals and organizations and develop new
strategies and tactics to inform and engage your members, constituents, and communities.
The program includes lunch. Registration is free.
Plan to come and bring others with you! Forward this link for registration: